Infolinks

Summary of Florante and Laura in English

Florante and Laura is usually part of Filipino High School curriculum. It is widely available on Filipino or Tagalog version but it's hard to see an English translation

I want to share my own summary of Florante and Laura in English Language but my memory doesn't serve me well.  I just remember the famous parts where the two brotheres were mesmerized by a bird called Adarna, fall asleep, and turned to stones.  The youngest brother successfully captured the bird.

I'll review the story and I'll share it better. :)

--------------------------

I wrote the entry above one week ago. I really don't remember Florante at Laura story or I'm just sleepy.
I didn't notice that I'm sharing a story about ibong Adarna. haha. Too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...