Infolinks

Philippine Ecotourism sites

I love getting in touch with nature. It gives me peace and it keeps me relax. It lessens my stress and always put smiles on my fave.

Aside from Philippine National Parks, here are my target eco-tourism destinations

CAGAYAN:
    1. Palaui Island, Sta.Ana
    2. Matarra Reef, Gonzaga
    3. Cabicungan River, Claveria
    4. Taggat Lagoon, Claveria
    5. Portabaga Falls, Sta. Praxedes

ZAMBALES:
    6.  Hermana Menor, Sta. Cruz
    7.  San Salvador Island, Masinloc
    8.  Panglit  Island, Masinloc
    9.  Dawey-dawey, Botolan

MASBATE:
    10.  Buntod Reef, Masbate City
    11.  Pawa, Masbate City
    12.  Matalang-talang, Aroroy
    13.  Tigbao, Aroroy

CEBU:
    14.  Olango Island, Lapu-lapu City
    15.  Cambais Falls,  Alegria
    16.  Bojo River, Aloguinsan


SIQUIJOR:
    17. Luyang Eco-park, Siquijor


DAVAO ORIENTAL:
    18. Dahican beach, Mati City
    19. Tamisan, Mati City
    20. Ban-ao, Bagangga
    21. Mantunao Eco-Park, Cateel
    22.  Luban, Mati City

I found this list on http://www.ecotourismphilippines.net/ecotourism-sites.html. They have a criteria on selecting these sites. I might not know the tiny details but I believe on their list.

You may want to visit this list from Department of Tourism visitmyphilippines and a lsit from
CHM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...