- Scientific name is Synsepalum dulcificum
- Originated from West Africa
- appears like a small red berry when ripe
- Turn sour foods to sweet tasting foods by tricking the taste buds
- Contains miraculin which is used as sugar substitute
- fruit size is close but is smaller than duhat
- Costs 10 pesos each in one of the stalls in Manila Seedling Bank
Miracle Fruit and Miracle Tree is available on
1.Manila Seedling Bank near Quezon Avenue
3.Tagaytay near Rotonda
I also found sellers on sulit. Stores are located in Caloocan and Marikina.
You can also inquire on rare fruit society face book page.