Infolinks

How to easily search upcoming Events in Manila

I'm always looking for upcoming events in Manila. I'm  referring to events such as trade fairs, big sale or warehouse sales, workshops, seminars, trade shows  etc.   I really don't care about the topic or the items on sale because I think there will always be something that will be relevant or useful for me at a bargain.

The easiest way for me to  look for events is to directly search on the venue schedule.
I noticed that most of the big events are always conducted either in

World Trade Center http://wtcmanila.com.ph/events-calendar/
SMX     http://www.smxconventioncenter.com/
SM Megamall Megatrade Hall

WTC is updated but not all upcoming events is visible in SMX website. For SMX, look for both events and news section.

Here are other useful tips :
Always check the schedule at the beginning of the year and plan ahead.
Most of the events reoocur in cycles so don't forget their previous schedule
Some events charge registration fee or entrance fee. Pre-register if you want to save entrance fee as a walk-in visitor.
Bring calling cards
Bring smartphone or cameras to take some photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...